Since April 2011 Argjiro publishes the periodic: ART & TRASHEGIMI (Art & Heritage).
Art & Trashëgimi, a bilingual publication, in Albanian and in English, is a historical and cultural magazine to promote the Albanian Cultural Heritage and Fine Arts. In the field of the publications, Art & Trashëgimi (Art & Heritage) is filling a gap for the promotion of historical and heritage sites of Albania. This publication, which has taken it upon itself to blow the dust off history and to promote our heritage and values, by making them available and accessible to all, will help fill the current void in the midst of Albanian publications and periodicals dedicated to the broad and complex realm of culture and knowledge. Each issue contents information, historical papers, analyses, reflections, as well as essays on the problematic of cultural heritage, Art and Culture in Albania and around the world.
- 1 – Berat, the white city, April 2011
- 2 – Gjirokastra, the stone city, July 2011
- 3 – Shkodra, the water beauty, November 2011
- 4 – Tirana, the return of the muses, April 2012
- Special edition: Albania: the hidden jewel of the Mediterranean, June 2012
- 5 – Vlora, the nymph of Mediterranean
- 6 – Shkodra, the cradle of Albanian culture
- 7 – The Orthodox Heritage of Albania
- 8 – Prizren, the jewel of Balkans